- 💪 Constructed in Alloy Metal for excellent durability.
- 🧲 Strong magnet hold that keeps your phone firmly in place even on bumpy roads.
- 🔄 90° Degree Rotation to put your phone in your perfect position.
- 🧭 Use your phone as Heads Up Display for navigation.
- 😎 Sleek Gun Metal Black Finish.
- 🏁 Checkered Racing Pattern
- 💡This bolt-on design integrates seamlessly with your tachometer using existing screw points. Bracket is designed with tachometer’s curvature for a perfect fit, unless many others which results in shaking and rattling.
- ⏱Installs in just 5min!
- 📱Fits small and large phones such as iPhone XS Max, Samsung Note
1. Remove 2 x Hex screws to remove tachometer.
2. Remove 2 x Philip screws and place bracket into position.
3. Using provided screw for point A and existing screw for point B.
4. Attach magnetic holder to bracket by simply securing the back screw cap.
5. Attach one of 2 steel plates on back of phone. Works well even with a thin phone cover on.
6. Mount phone onto the our phone holder, and adjust the angle accordingly for your best viewing position.
7. Enjoy and drive safe!
*Only compatible with all Gen3 MINI models
*Fits on both left & right hand drive models, with mount on right side of dashboard.
I have a 2020 Cooper S. This is an absolute must have for mini owners because we all know the mini is not high on the list for storage space. This mount is a quality made product, easy to install, and perfectly located.
Très bonne qualite facile à installer a recommander parfait pour ma mini f57 !!
Love how easy it is to mount my phone with the magnetic holder. The magnet is really strong so I didn't experience any issues with it moving or dropping on harsh roads. It's really cool how it rotates to become a heads up display on my MINI one!
This phone holder is very nice and easy to install. Good rotating function as well, which other brands do not have.
Very well done. Real quality work.
Could use a stronger magnet.
Super good metal quality, it fits perfectly in my car. The only thing is that the magnet head moves a little.
Now fitted ,works ok should have tightened phone arm first ,next project .
love it easy to install and better than my old one