- 💪 Constructed in Alloy Metal for excellent durability.
- 🧲 Strong magnet hold that keeps your phone firmly in place even on bumpy roads.
- 🔄 90° Degree Rotation to put your phone in your perfect position.
- 🧭 Use your phone as Heads Up Display for navigation.
- 😎 Sleek Gun Metal Black Finish.
- 🏁 Checkered Racing Pattern
- 💡This bolt-on design integrates seamlessly with your tachometer using existing screw points. Bracket is designed with tachometer’s curvature for a perfect fit, unless many others which results in shaking and rattling.
- ⏱Installs in just 5min!
- 📱Fits small and large phones such as iPhone XS Max, Samsung Note
1. Remove 2 x Hex screws to remove tachometer.
2. Remove 2 x Philip screws and place bracket into position.
3. Using provided screw for point A and existing screw for point B.
4. Attach magnetic holder to bracket by simply securing the back screw cap.
5. Attach one of 2 steel plates on back of phone. Works well even with a thin phone cover on.
6. Mount phone onto the our phone holder, and adjust the angle accordingly for your best viewing position.
7. Enjoy and drive safe!
*Only compatible with all Gen3 MINI models
*Fits on both left & right hand drive models, with mount on right side of dashboard.
I have a 2020 Cooper S. This is an absolute must have for mini owners because we all know the mini is not high on the list for storage space. This mount is a quality made product, easy to install, and perfectly located.
Très bonne qualite facile à installer a recommander parfait pour ma mini f57 !!
Love how easy it is to mount my phone with the magnetic holder. The magnet is really strong so I didn't experience any issues with it moving or dropping on harsh roads. It's really cool how it rotates to become a heads up display on my MINI one!
This phone holder is very nice and easy to install. Good rotating function as well, which other brands do not have.
Excellent product, i really like it!!!!
Very well done. Real quality work.
Could use a stronger magnet.
Super good metal quality, it fits perfectly in my car. The only thing is that the magnet head moves a little.
Now fitted ,works ok should have tightened phone arm first ,next project .
love it easy to install and better than my old one